Catered to You
Catered to You is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. Further information on Catered to You can be seen here
. More information about Catered to You can be found at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Catered to You's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 306.48 KB (313840 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
Catered to You contains of the executables below. They take 829.98 KB (849904
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5789.24060
of Catered to You. You can find below info on other versions of Catered to You:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is a program marketed by Catered to You. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catered to You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You program will be found very quickly. After you select Catered to You in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The publisher is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catered to You in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 21:38:29.670