Catered to You
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Catered to You for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Catered to You from your computerCatered to You
. Go over here
where you can read more on Catered to You. More information about Catered to You can be seen at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. Usually the Catered to You program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Catered to You. The program's main executable file has a size of 306.50 KB (313856 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Catered to You. They take about 830.00 KB (849920
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.50 KB)
This info is about Catered to You version 2.0.5788.22255
only. You can find here a few links to other Catered to You releases:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application released by Catered to You. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catered to You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Catered to You in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The publisher is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Catered to You in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 19:33:14.530