Catered to You
You can find below details on how to uninstall Catered to You for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Catered to You. More info about the software Catered to You can be found at http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
. Catered to You is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Catered to You is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Catered to You's main executable file and it occupies about 306.23 KB (313576 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Catered to You. They take about 829.73 KB (849640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
This page is about Catered to You version 2.0.5753.6702
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Catered to You:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is a program by Catered to You. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catered to You or simply click the Search field and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Catered to You in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catered to You in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 14:55:16.840