Catered to You
Catered to You is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. More information on Catered to You can be found here
. More details about Catered to You can be found at http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
. Usually the Catered to You application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Catered to You is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 306.23 KB (313584 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Catered to You. They take 829.73 KB (849648
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
This data is about Catered to You version 2.0.5752.22899
only. Click on the links below for other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application by the software company Catered to You. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Catered to You from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catered to You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You app will be found automatically. After you select Catered to You in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catered to You supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 20:37:11.087