Catered to You
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Catered to You for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. More data about Catered to You can be found here
. Please follow http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
if you want to read more on Catered to You on Catered to You's web page. Catered to You is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Catered to You is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 306.23 KB (313576 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Catered to You contains of the executables below. They take 829.73 KB (849640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5753.15704
of Catered to You. You can find below info on other releases of Catered to You:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Catered to You we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Catered to You from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Catered to You
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\Extensions\b90183ad-1cf4-4d7b-9461-b89083957547.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\Extensions\imopgkhpdfppaibdbcfijdohpbnbgkem.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catered to You
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catered to You\DisplayIcon
Catered to You is a program offered by the software company Catered to You. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Catered to You from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catered to You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". The Catered to You program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Catered to You in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catered to You in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 17:34:12.967