Catered to You
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Catered to You for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. More data about Catered to You can be seen here
. Click on http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
to get more information about Catered to You on Catered to You's website. Usually the Catered to You application is found in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Catered to You is "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 306.48 KB (313832 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Catered to You. They take about 829.98 KB (849896
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5789.15061
of Catered to You. You can find here a few links to other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application by the software company Catered to You. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Catered to You from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catered to You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You application will be found very quickly. After you click Catered to You in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The software company is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catered to You in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 21:54:12.247