Catered to You
Catered to You is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. More information on Catered to You can be seen here
. Click on http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
to get more facts about Catered to You on Catered to You's website. Usually the Catered to You program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Catered to You. The application's main executable file is named 7za.exe and its approximative size is 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
Catered to You installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5754.8507
of Catered to You. Click on the links below for other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Catered to You:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Catered to You
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\Extensions\b90183ad-1cf4-4d7b-9461-b89083957547.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\Extensions\imopgkhpdfppaibdbcfijdohpbnbgkem.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catered to You
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catered to You\DisplayIcon
Catered to You is an application released by Catered to You. Some users try to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Catered to You from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catered to You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". The Catered to You app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Catered to You in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catered to You in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-13 19:15:44.957