This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Search Adventure for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. Further information on Search Adventure can be found here
. Please open http://www.searchadventure.net/support
if you want to read more on Search Adventure on Search Adventure's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Search Adventure is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". Search Adventure's primary file takes about 364.21 KB (372952 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Search Adventure. They take 1.10 MB (1154680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (239.91 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.21 KB)
This web page is about Search Adventure version 2.0.5993.34532
only. For other Search Adventure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program offered by Search Adventure. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Search Adventure from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Adventure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". If it exists on your system the Search Adventure program will be found automatically. After you select Search Adventure in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Adventure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 04:02:11.987