This web page is about Search Adventure for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your computerSearch Adventure
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Search Adventure. Click on http://www.searchadventure.net/support
to get more details about Search Adventure on Search Adventure's website. Search Adventure is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Search Adventure is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Search Adventure's primary file takes about 364.13 KB (372864 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Search Adventure. They occupy 887.63 KB (908928
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.13 KB)
This page is about Search Adventure version 2.0.5994.27164
only. You can find below a few links to other Search Adventure releases:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application by Search Adventure. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Search Adventure from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Adventure or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". If it exists on your system the Search Adventure app will be found automatically. When you click Search Adventure in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Adventure in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-07 18:08:38.663