You can find below details on how to remove Search Adventure for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. You can read more on Search Adventure or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Search Adventure can be found at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Search Adventure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Adventure's primary executable file and it takes about 364.16 KB (372904 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Search Adventure. They take 887.66 KB (908968
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.6019.14338
of Search Adventure. Click on the links below for other Search Adventure versions:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application by Search Adventure. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Search Adventure from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Adventure or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". If it exists on your system the Search Adventure program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Search Adventure in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Adventure supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 14:59:16.003