Search Adventure is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. Open here
where you can find out more on Search Adventure. Please follow http://www.searchadventure.net/support
if you want to read more on Search Adventure on Search Adventure's web page. Usually the Search Adventure application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder, depending on the user's option during setup. 7za.exe is the Search Adventure's primary executable file and it occupies close to 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Search Adventure. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.6014.43020
of Search Adventure. You can find below info on other releases of Search Adventure:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Search Adventure when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\7za.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Adventure
Search Adventure is an application marketed by Search Adventure. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Adventure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". If it exists on your system the Search Adventure program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Search Adventure in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Adventure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-01 10:57:48.650