You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Search Adventure for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your PCSearch Adventure
. Take a look here
for more details on Search Adventure. You can get more details on Search Adventure at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Search Adventure is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Search Adventure is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 364.19 KB (372928 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Search Adventure. They take about 1.10 MB (1154672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (239.92 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.19 KB)
This page is about Search Adventure version 2.0.6021.35942
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Adventure:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program marketed by the software company Search Adventure. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Search Adventure from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Adventure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". If it exists on your system the Search Adventure application will be found automatically. After you click Search Adventure in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Adventure in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 09:34:52.130