This info is about Search Adventure for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your computerSearch Adventure
. More info about Search Adventure can be read here
. You can see more info about Search Adventure at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Search Adventure is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Search Adventure folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Search Adventure is "C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Search Adventure's main file takes about 364.16 KB (372904 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Search Adventure. They take an average of 887.66 KB (908968
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.6002.5570
of Search Adventure. You can find below a few links to other Search Adventure versions:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application released by the software company Search Adventure. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Adventure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". If it exists on your system the Search Adventure app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Search Adventure in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The software company is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Adventure supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-10 14:37:00.370