This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Search Adventure for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. More information about Search Adventure can be read here
. Detailed information about Search Adventure can be seen at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Search Adventure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 364.16 KB (372904 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Search Adventure. They occupy 887.66 KB (908968
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.16 KB)
This page is about Search Adventure version 2.0.5993.41566
alone. Click on the links below for other Search Adventure versions:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program released by Search Adventure. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Adventure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". If it exists on your system the Search Adventure program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Search Adventure in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Adventure in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-02 17:30:39.877