This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Search Adventure for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your computerSearch Adventure
. You can find out more on Search Adventure or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Search Adventure can be found at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Search Adventure is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Search Adventure folder, depending on the user's option. Search Adventure's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Search Adventure's primary executable file and it takes close to 364.17 KB (372912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Search Adventure. They occupy about 1.10 MB (1154632
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (239.90 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.6003.5581
of Search Adventure. Click on the links below for other Search Adventure versions:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program marketed by Search Adventure. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Search Adventure from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Adventure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". The Search Adventure application will be found very quickly. After you click Search Adventure in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Adventure in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-08 13:48:27.383