You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Search Adventure for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your PCSearch Adventure
. More information about Search Adventure can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Search Adventure at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Search Adventure is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder, subject to the user's choice. Search Adventure's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 364.14 KB (372880 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Search Adventure. They occupy about 887.64 KB (908944
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.14 KB)
This page is about Search Adventure version 2.0.6004.34547
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Search Adventure:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program by the software company Search Adventure. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Search Adventure from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Adventure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". If it is installed on your PC the Search Adventure app will be found automatically. After you select Search Adventure in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Adventure in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-10 04:52:13.453