Search Adventure is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. More data about Search Adventure can be seen here
. More data about the software Search Adventure can be found at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Search Adventure is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Search Adventure. The program's main executable file occupies 364.13 KB (372872 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Search Adventure contains of the executables below. They take 887.63 KB (908936
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Adventure version 2.0.6010.7005
only. Click on the links below for other Search Adventure versions:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application offered by the software company Search Adventure. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Search Adventure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Adventure or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". If it exists on your system the Search Adventure application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Search Adventure in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Adventure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 21:44:56.220