This page is about Search Adventure for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your computerSearch Adventure
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Search Adventure. Click on http://www.searchadventure.net/support
to get more data about Search Adventure on Search Adventure's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Search Adventure's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Adventure's main executable file and it takes around 364.14 KB (372880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Search Adventure. They occupy about 887.64 KB (908944
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.14 KB)
This page is about Search Adventure version 2.0.6013.43007
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Search Adventure:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program by Search Adventure. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Adventure or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". The Search Adventure program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Search Adventure in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The software company is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Adventure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:52:07.937