This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Search Adventure for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your PCSearch Adventure
. You can find out more on Search Adventure or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Search Adventure at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Search Adventure is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Search Adventure folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Search Adventure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 364.21 KB (372952 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Search Adventure installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 887.71 KB (909016
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.21 KB)
This web page is about Search Adventure version 2.0.6013.14328
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Search Adventure:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program offered by Search Adventure. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Adventure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". If it is installed on your PC the Search Adventure program will be found automatically. When you select Search Adventure in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The software company is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Adventure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 11:49:11.620