This page is about Search Adventure for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. Take a look here
for more info on Search Adventure. You can get more details related to Search Adventure at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Search Adventure is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Search Adventure is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 364.15 KB (372888 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Search Adventure. They take 887.65 KB (908952
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.15 KB)
This web page is about Search Adventure version 2.0.5995.12936
only. You can find below a few links to other Search Adventure releases:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application released by the software company Search Adventure. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Adventure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". If it is installed on your PC the Search Adventure app will be found automatically. After you select Search Adventure in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The software company is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Adventure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 16:46:00.123