This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Search Adventure for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Search Adventure from your PCSearch Adventure
. Open here
for more information on Search Adventure. You can read more about on Search Adventure at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Usually the Search Adventure program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Search Adventure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Adventure's primary executable file and it takes close to 364.18 KB (372920 bytes) on disk.
Search Adventure installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 887.68 KB (908984
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5989.12927
of Search Adventure. Click on the links below for other Search Adventure versions:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application marketed by the software company Search Adventure. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Search Adventure from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Adventure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". If it exists on your system the Search Adventure program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Search Adventure in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Adventure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-25 17:40:28.143