Search Adventure is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Search Adventure from your computerSearch Adventure
. More info about Search Adventure can be seen here
. Click on http://www.searchadventure.net/support
to get more info about Search Adventure on Search Adventure's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Search Adventure folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Search Adventure is C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 364.12 KB (372856 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Search Adventure. They occupy 887.62 KB (908920
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.12 KB)
This page is about Search Adventure version 2.0.5990.27161
only. Click on the links below for other Search Adventure versions:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application marketed by Search Adventure. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Adventure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". The Search Adventure application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Search Adventure in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Adventure in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:27:45.140