This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Search Adventure for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Search Adventure from your PCSearch Adventure
. More information on Search Adventure can be found here
. More details about Search Adventure can be found at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Search Adventure directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Search Adventure is "C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Adventure's primary executable file and it occupies around 364.14 KB (372880 bytes) on disk.
Search Adventure contains of the executables below. They take 887.64 KB (908944
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.14 KB)
This info is about Search Adventure version 2.0.5990.34528
alone. Click on the links below for other Search Adventure versions:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program released by the software company Search Adventure. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Adventure or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". The Search Adventure application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Search Adventure in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Adventure in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-27 04:26:37.393