Search Adventure is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. More info about Search Adventure can be read here
. More details about Search Adventure can be seen at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Search Adventure is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Search Adventure is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Adventure's main executable file and it occupies about 364.19 KB (372928 bytes) on disk.
Search Adventure installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 887.69 KB (908992
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.19 KB)
This info is about Search Adventure version 2.0.5997.27170
only. For more Search Adventure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application by the software company Search Adventure. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Search Adventure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Adventure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". The Search Adventure app will be found automatically. When you click Search Adventure in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Adventure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-02 22:45:54.267