This page contains thorough information on how to remove Search Adventure for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your PCSearch Adventure
. Check out here
where you can read more on Search Adventure. Please open http://www.searchadventure.net/support
if you want to read more on Search Adventure on Search Adventure's website. Search Adventure is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Search Adventure directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Search Adventure is "C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Adventure's main executable file and it takes about 364.17 KB (372912 bytes) on disk.
Search Adventure is composed of the following executables which occupy 887.67 KB (908976
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.17 KB)
This page is about Search Adventure version 2.0.5996.19962
only. Click on the links below for other Search Adventure versions:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application by the software company Search Adventure. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Search Adventure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Adventure or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". If it exists on your system the Search Adventure app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Search Adventure in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Adventure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-03 18:43:37.477