This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Search Adventure for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. You can find out more on Search Adventure or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.searchadventure.net/support
to get more details about Search Adventure on Search Adventure's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Search Adventure is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Adventure's primary executable file and it takes around 364.13 KB (372872 bytes) on disk.
Search Adventure installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 887.63 KB (908936
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.13 KB)
This page is about Search Adventure version 2.0.5989.5556
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Adventure:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program marketed by Search Adventure. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Search Adventure from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Adventure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". If it is installed on your PC the Search Adventure program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Search Adventure in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The software company is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Adventure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-07 04:24:45.090