Search Adventure is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. Further information on Search Adventure can be found here
. Please follow http://www.searchadventure.net/support
if you want to read more on Search Adventure on Search Adventure's web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Adventure. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 364.14 KB (372880 bytes).
Search Adventure installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 887.64 KB (908944
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.14 KB)
This page is about Search Adventure version 2.0.5997.5572
only. You can find here a few links to other Search Adventure releases:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application offered by Search Adventure. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Search Adventure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Adventure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". The Search Adventure application will be found very quickly. After you select Search Adventure in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Adventure in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-02 10:57:46.330