This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Search Adventure for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. Go over here
for more details on Search Adventure. You can read more about on Search Adventure at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Usually the Search Adventure program is found in the C:\Program Files\Search Adventure directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Search Adventure is "C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Search Adventure's primary executable file and it takes close to 364.15 KB (372888 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Search Adventure. They occupy about 887.65 KB (908952
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.6004.41576
of Search Adventure. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Adventure:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program released by the software company Search Adventure. Some computer users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Adventure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". The Search Adventure app will be found very quickly. After you select Search Adventure in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Adventure in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-10 08:36:39.093