Search Adventure is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Search Adventure from your PCSearch Adventure
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Search Adventure. More information about the application Search Adventure can be found at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Search Adventure is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Search Adventure's main executable file and it takes circa 364.16 KB (372896 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Search Adventure. They take about 887.66 KB (908960
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.6009.6981
of Search Adventure. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Adventure:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application by Search Adventure. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to erase Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Search Adventure from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Adventure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". If it exists on your system the Search Adventure app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Search Adventure in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Adventure in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-14 14:06:23.827