Search Adventure is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. Further information on Search Adventure can be seen here
. More details about the application Search Adventure can be seen at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Adventure. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 364.20 KB (372944 bytes).
Search Adventure installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 887.70 KB (909008
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.20 KB)
This web page is about Search Adventure version 2.0.6007.28578
only. You can find here a few links to other Search Adventure releases:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application offered by the software company Search Adventure. Some users want to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Adventure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". If it exists on your system the Search Adventure application will be found automatically. When you select Search Adventure in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Adventure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-13 09:50:41.910