Search Adventure is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. You can read more on Search Adventure or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.searchadventure.net/support
if you want to read more on Search Adventure on Search Adventure's website. Search Adventure is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Search Adventure is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled 7za.exe and it has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
Search Adventure is composed of the following executables which occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to Search Adventure version 2.0.5998.5561
alone. For other Search Adventure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program offered by Search Adventure. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Search Adventure with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Adventure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". The Search Adventure program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Search Adventure in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The software company is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Adventure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-08 12:05:51.103