This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Search Adventure for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. You can read more on Search Adventure or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.searchadventure.net/support
to get more information about Search Adventure on Search Adventure's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Search Adventure folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Search Adventure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "D:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 364.14 KB (372880 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Search Adventure. They occupy 364.14 KB (372880
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstaller.exe (364.14 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Adventure version 2.0.6009.35933
only. For other Search Adventure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application by the software company Search Adventure. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Adventure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". If it is installed on your PC the Search Adventure program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Search Adventure in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "D:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Adventure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-15 03:30:03.647