Search Adventure is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your PCSearch Adventure
. Additional info about Search Adventure can be found here
. You can see more info on Search Adventure at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Usually the Search Adventure program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Search Adventure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and occupies 364.13 KB (372872 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Search Adventure. They occupy 887.63 KB (908936
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.13 KB)
The current page applies to Search Adventure version 2.0.6005.5591
only. For other Search Adventure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application marketed by Search Adventure. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Search Adventure from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Adventure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". If it is installed on your PC the Search Adventure app will be found very quickly. When you select Search Adventure in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Adventure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-10 11:33:55.890