This info is about Search Adventure for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your PCSearch Adventure
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Search Adventure. Please follow http://www.searchadventure.net/support
if you want to read more on Search Adventure on Search Adventure's web page. Search Adventure is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Search Adventure directory, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Search Adventure. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 364.14 KB (372880 bytes) on disk.
Search Adventure installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 887.64 KB (908944
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5995.19976
of Search Adventure. You can find here a few links to other Search Adventure releases:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program released by Search Adventure. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Search Adventure from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Adventure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". If it exists on your system the Search Adventure app will be found very quickly. After you select Search Adventure in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Adventure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 18:28:20.447