This page contains detailed information on how to remove Search Adventure for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your computerSearch Adventure
. More information on Search Adventure can be seen here
. Click on http://www.searchadventure.net/support
to get more details about Search Adventure on Search Adventure's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Adventure. Search Adventure's primary file takes about 364.17 KB (372912 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Search Adventure. They take 1.10 MB (1154640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (239.91 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.6006.35923
of Search Adventure. You can find here a few links to other Search Adventure releases:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program marketed by the software company Search Adventure. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Search Adventure from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Adventure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". If it exists on your system the Search Adventure application will be found very quickly. When you click Search Adventure in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Adventure in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-13 03:06:37.677