This web page is about Search Adventure for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. You can find out more on Search Adventure or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Search Adventure can be seen at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Search Adventure is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. Search Adventure's primary file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is called 7za.exe.
The following executables are contained in Search Adventure. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.6005.27178
of Search Adventure. You can find below info on other releases of Search Adventure:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program by the software company Search Adventure. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Adventure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". The Search Adventure program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Search Adventure in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Adventure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 11:04:21.097