You can find below details on how to remove Search Adventure for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your PCSearch Adventure
. Take a look here
for more details on Search Adventure. Detailed information about Search Adventure can be seen at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Search Adventure is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder, subject to the user's decision. Search Adventure's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 364.13 KB (372864 bytes).
Search Adventure installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 887.63 KB (908928
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Adventure version 2.0.6016.35934
alone. For other Search Adventure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application released by Search Adventure. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Search Adventure from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Adventure or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". If it exists on your system the Search Adventure app will be found automatically. When you select Search Adventure in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Adventure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 06:41:12.880