You can find below details on how to remove Search Adventure for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your PCSearch Adventure
. You can read more on Search Adventure or check for application updates here
. Further information about Search Adventure can be found at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Search Adventure. The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 364.15 KB (372888 bytes).
The executables below are part of Search Adventure. They occupy an average of 1.10 MB (1154592
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (239.88 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5998.34533
of Search Adventure. You can find below a few links to other Search Adventure versions:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program released by the software company Search Adventure. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Adventure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". The Search Adventure program will be found very quickly. After you select Search Adventure in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Adventure in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-04 03:27:27.813