You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Search Adventure for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. More info about Search Adventure can be read here
. More information about Search Adventure can be seen at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Search Adventure is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Search Adventure is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Search Adventure's main file takes about 364.17 KB (372912 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Search Adventure installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 887.67 KB (908976
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.6022.7023
of Search Adventure. For more Search Adventure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program released by Search Adventure. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Adventure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". If it is installed on your PC the Search Adventure application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Search Adventure in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The software company is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Adventure supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 18:09:32.423