You can find below detailed information on how to remove Search Adventure for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. Additional info about Search Adventure can be seen here
. Please open http://www.searchadventure.net/support
if you want to read more on Search Adventure on Search Adventure's website. Search Adventure is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Search Adventure's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Search Adventure. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Search Adventure version 2.0.6004.12948
alone. For other Search Adventure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application offered by Search Adventure. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Search Adventure from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Adventure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". If it is installed on your PC the Search Adventure program will be found automatically. When you select Search Adventure in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The software company is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Adventure supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-20 15:55:31.100