This web page is about Search Adventure for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. You can read more on Search Adventure or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Search Adventure can be seen at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Search Adventure is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure directory, subject to the user's choice. Search Adventure's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 364.14 KB (372880 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
Search Adventure contains of the executables below. They take 887.64 KB (908944
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5998.19961
of Search Adventure. For more Search Adventure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application by the software company Search Adventure. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Search Adventure from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Adventure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". The Search Adventure app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Search Adventure in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Adventure supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-03 19:37:49.217