You can find below detailed information on how to remove Search Adventure for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your PCSearch Adventure
. More data about Search Adventure can be found here
. More details about the program Search Adventure can be seen at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Search Adventure is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 364.13 KB (372864 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Search Adventure. They occupy about 887.63 KB (908928
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.13 KB)
The current page applies to Search Adventure version 2.0.5999.34535
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Adventure:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program released by Search Adventure. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Search Adventure from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Adventure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". If it exists on your system the Search Adventure program will be found automatically. After you click Search Adventure in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Adventure in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-05 03:28:03.980