Search Adventure is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your computerSearch Adventure
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Search Adventure. You can read more about related to Search Adventure at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Adventure. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Adventure's primary executable file and it takes close to 364.18 KB (372920 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Search Adventure. They occupy about 887.68 KB (908984
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.18 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Adventure version 2.0.5996.34532
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Search Adventure:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program by Search Adventure. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Search Adventure from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Adventure or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". If it is installed on your PC the Search Adventure app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Search Adventure in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Adventure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-04 14:58:50.603