This web page is about Search Adventure for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Search Adventure from your systemSearch Adventure
. Open here
where you can read more on Search Adventure. More data about the software Search Adventure can be seen at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Search Adventure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 364.19 KB (372928 bytes).
Search Adventure installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 887.69 KB (908992
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5991.12928
of Search Adventure. Click on the links below for other Search Adventure versions:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application released by the software company Search Adventure. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Search Adventure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Adventure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". If it is installed on your PC the Search Adventure app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Search Adventure in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Adventure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 18:02:50.017