Search Adventure is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your computerSearch Adventure
. More info about Search Adventure can be found here
. You can read more about related to Search Adventure at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Search Adventure folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Search Adventure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Archivos de programa\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 364.19 KB (372928 bytes).
Search Adventure contains of the executables below. They occupy 887.69 KB (908992
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.19 KB)
This page is about Search Adventure version 2.0.6024.28621
alone. You can find here a few links to other Search Adventure versions:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application released by Search Adventure. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Adventure or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". The Search Adventure application will be found automatically. After you click Search Adventure in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Adventure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 02:33:40.763