You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Search Adventure for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your computerSearch Adventure
. More info about Search Adventure can be read here
. You can get more details related to Search Adventure at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. Search Adventure's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 364.14 KB (372880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Search Adventure. They take about 887.64 KB (908944
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.14 KB)
The current page applies to Search Adventure version 2.0.6000.27167
only. You can find below info on other releases of Search Adventure:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program marketed by the software company Search Adventure. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Adventure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". The Search Adventure application will be found very quickly. After you click Search Adventure in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Adventure supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-14 22:03:08.953