This web page is about Search Adventure for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your computerSearch Adventure
. You can find out more on Search Adventure or check for application updates here
. Further information about Search Adventure can be seen at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Usually the Search Adventure program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Search Adventure folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Search Adventure is C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 364.14 KB (372880 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Search Adventure. They occupy 887.64 KB (908944
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.14 KB)
The current page applies to Search Adventure version 2.0.6019.7009
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Adventure:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is a program released by the software company Search Adventure. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Search Adventure from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Adventure or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Adventure". If it exists on your system the Search Adventure app will be found very quickly. After you click Search Adventure in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Adventure in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 20:51:45.987