This web page is about Search Adventure for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your PCSearch Adventure
. Check out here
for more information on Search Adventure. More info about the app Search Adventure can be seen at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Usually the Search Adventure program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Search Adventure folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Search Adventure. The program's main executable file has a size of 364.12 KB (372856 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
Search Adventure installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.10 MB (1154584
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (239.91 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5990.5567
of Search Adventure. Click on the links below for other Search Adventure versions:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application offered by Search Adventure. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Search Adventure from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Adventure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". If it is installed on your PC the Search Adventure application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Search Adventure in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Adventure.
8. After removing Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Adventure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Adventure in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-26 12:02:15.313