This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Search Adventure for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Search Adventure from your computerSearch Adventure
. More info about Search Adventure can be found here
. You can see more info related to Search Adventure at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Usually the Search Adventure program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Adventure. Search Adventure's main file takes around 364.16 KB (372904 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Search Adventure installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 887.66 KB (908968
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.16 KB)
The current page applies to Search Adventure version 2.0.5998.12932
alone. For more Search Adventure versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application by the software company Search Adventure. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Search Adventure from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Adventure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". The Search Adventure app will be found very quickly. After you select Search Adventure in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Search Adventure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Adventure in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-03 16:17:49.223