This page is about Search Adventure for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Search Adventure from your PCSearch Adventure
. Check out here
for more information on Search Adventure. More information about Search Adventure can be found at http://www.searchadventure.net/support
. Search Adventure is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Search Adventure is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe. 7za.exe is the Search Adventure's main executable file and it occupies circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Search Adventure. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Search Adventure version 2.0.6007.21416
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Search Adventure:
...click to view all...
Search Adventure is an application marketed by Search Adventure. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Search Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Adventure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Adventure or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Adventure". The Search Adventure application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Search Adventure in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Search Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Adventure:
- The software company is: http://www.searchadventure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Adventure\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Adventure.
8. After uninstalling Search Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Adventure that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Adventure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Adventure by Search Adventure from your PC, we are not saying that Search Adventure by Search Adventure is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Adventure in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-28 17:45:36.573